I'm Fi, The Ed Psych Coach.
It is my mission to inspire and motivate the EP workforce, so that we love our work and maximise the difference we make .
I achieve this through my coaching groups, 1:1 coaching and workshops. I use an integrated coaching approach, drawing upon positive psychology, coaching psychology, motivational interviewing and solution-focused approaches.
I'm an experienced EP working in a South London Local Authority, and I'm an Academic and Professional Tutor on the Educational Psychology Doctoral training course at The Institute of Education in London.
Hey! Is this you?
- Do you want to really make a difference in the lives of children, families and schools, beyond individual casework?
- Do you want to make a significant contribution to the EP profession?
- Are you ambitious, progressive, zesty and ready for challenge?
- Do you have an innovative, creative idea for doing something differently (in practice and/or research)?
- Do you want to make a contribution to the research literature?
- Do you want to (find and) develop your niche and follow your passions?
- Do you dream of one day writing a book?
- Are you passionate about making a wide-reaching difference beyond the individual case level?
- Do you want to make an impact and leave a legacy?
...and are you feeling stuck?
- Are you feeling bored, frustrated and under-challenged?
- Are you ready to give more, be more and do more?
- Are you feeling held back by the systems around you?
- Are you feeling limited by fear of failure, self-doubt and/or feelings of ‘imposter syndrome’?
I'd love to hear from you! Reach out :)
Be the first to hear about my latest blogs, resources, coaching offers and access to my training and workshops: sign up to stay up-to-date. Read next: What is Coaching?
Let’s connect! 😊
Drop me an email: email@example.com
Find me on Twitter: @fiona_coley
WhatsApp me: 07957 025 066